Innovation Day 2021 brings together EIT Digital Budapest and Berlin Nodes’ ecosystems to present the current trends and opportunities in digital wellbeing in the post-pandemic world.
EIT Digital Budapest – Berlin nodes proudly join their forces and have the pleasure to invite you to the online event on the 3rd December 2021 at 10:30-11:30 CET.
10:30 – Welcome & Opening
- EIT Digital in Brief
- EIT Digital Hungary at glance
- EIT Digital Germany at glance
- By EIT Digital Budapest Node Director (acting) Tuan Trinh, and EIT Digital Head of Staff and Operations, Federico Menna.
10:45 – Panel 1; ‘The Makers’
- CheckPoint Cardio (BUL) – Boris Dimitrov, CEO
- Entremo (HU) – Miklós Knébel, Co-Founder
- JIC (CZ) – Jindřich Weiss, Chief Services Officer
- AdVitos (GER) – Catherine Schreiber, Deputy CEO & COO
- Moderated by Tuan Trinh – EIT Digital
11:05 – Panel 2; Looking Forward (Visionary).
- Ljubljana University (SLO) – Prof. Miha Škerlavaj, Vice Dean
- Semmelweis University (HU) – Dr. Gyula Szigeti, Director of Innovation
- Meddictive (HU) – Tamás Czeglédi, CEO
- Moderated by Federico Menna – EIT Digital
(Additional panelists possible)
11:25 – Closing Remarks – Tuan Trinh and Federico Menna / EIT Digital
11:30 – End of the event
EIT Digital is a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organisation driving Europe’s digital transformation by delivering breakthrough digital innovations and startups to the market.
EIT Digital Innovation Days bring together EIT Digital communities to present and discuss the current trends and opportunities in the digital innovation.